After an Accident or Injury, Contact Leavy Schultz Davis, Personal Injury Attorneys in the Greater Tri-Cities Area
At Leavy Schultz Davis in Kennewick, WA, we want to make sure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. Our Law Firm has been serving the Tri-Cities area since 1947, so when you need an experienced, professional lawyer to represent you in a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, we are here for you.
While it is always hard to work with individuals and families whose lives have been changed as the result of an accident, our talented, compassionate personal injury attorneys get great satisfaction from helping people protect their rights and get the compensation they deserve.
Some of the most difficult cases we handle are personal injury and wrongful death cases. We understand that your accident may leave you struggling physically and emotionally, and we want to make sure that a financial burden doesn't make your situation more difficult.
At Leavy Schultz Davis, we handle a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death claims including cases that are the result of:
- Auto Accidents / Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Workplace Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip & Falls
- Dog Bites
- Boating Accidents
Compensation in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Cases
At Leavy Schultz Davis, our personal injury attorneys know that you would gladly give up any financial compensation for the opportunity to turn back the clock and avoid the accident that caused your injuries. Unfortunately, we can’t turn back time but our personal injury attorneys can work with you to ensure that you get the financial compensation you deserve after an accident.
Depending on your situation, you may be entitled to compensation for a variety of things including:
- Medical Expenses – When you are injured in an accident, the person who caused the accident is legally responsible for paying for your medical expenses. These expenses can include a wide variety of treatments including emergency room care, doctor’s visits, physical therapy, medication costs and diagnostic testing.
- Property Damage – If property you owned was damaged in an accident, the person who caused the accident must pay to have your property repaired or if it cannot be repaired, you must be given the fair market value of the item.
- Lost Wages – If your injuries prevent you from working, you are entitled to be compensated for the time you missed from work.
- Lost Earning Ability – If your injuries prevent you from returning to work permanently or require you to change your profession, you may be entitled to compensation for the difference in your income and for retraining if you must change professions.
- Pain and Suffering – Not every aspect of a personal injury claim includes a monetary loss or expense, a larger part of why accidents are so disruptive to our day to day lives is that the experience can be upsetting and traumatic. Washington State allows accident victims to be compensated for the emotional toll an accident or personal injury can have on them.
Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
After an accident, the last thing you probably want to think about is having to hire an injury attorney, we understand that. At Leavy Schultz Davis, we do our best to make hiring our law firm as easy as possible. We have served Eastern Washington, Kennewick, Richland, Pasco, and the greater Tri-Cities area since 1947. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. That means that if we are unable to help you with your case, you don’t have to worry about paying for our legal services out of your own pocket, we get paid when we successfully resolve your case or we don’t get paid at all.
If you have questions about a personal injury or wrongful death case, call our office in Kennewick today at (509) 736-1330 and ask to speak with one of our personal injury attorneys or a member of our personal injury team. We are here to help.