AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- University of Memphis, 2021 (J.D.)
- Brigham Young University – Idaho, 2017 (B.A.)
- Benton Franklin County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- Licensed to practice in Washington, Tennessee, and Oregon
Chris Blodgett was born and raised in Kennewick, Washington. He earned his undergraduate degree from Brigham Young University – Idaho. After spending most of his life in the Pacific Northwest, Chris’s legal studies took him south to Memphis, Tennessee, where he attended the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law. It was in law school that Chris discovered his passion for advocacy, which led him to earn a spot on the school’s National Mock Trial team.
He began his career as a criminal defense attorney in Memphis. As a defense attorney, Chris appeared in court daily. He represented clients in Tennessee’s General Sessions Courts, Criminal Courts, and Court of Appeals. He handled both misdemeanors and felonies.
Chris moved back to the Tri-Cities in 2022. His areas of practice include civil litigation, business litigation, debt collection, and personal injury. He maintains his passion for advocacy, always fighting for his clients.