Ryan B. Blodgett
Ryan B. Blodgett
- Business Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Wills & Trusts
- Estate, Probate, and Trust Litigation
- University of Denver, Master of Laws in Taxation, 2010 (LL.M.)
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 2010 (J.D.)
- Brigham Young University, 2007 (B.A.)
- Benton Franklin County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- WSBA, Member of the Probate and Real Estate Section
- Tri-Cities Estate Planning Council
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Licensed to practice in Washington and Colorado
Click here for full Curriculum Vitae of Ryan B. Blodgett
Ryan Blodgett, J.D., LL.M. (Tax) is an estate and succession planning attorney who helps facilitate the transfer of your family legacy from one generation to the next. He has over a decade of experience in estate planning, business and real estate transactions, and probate and trust administration matters.
Ryan Blodgett guides farming families and small-business owners in their company governance, operating, and real estate transactions. Ryan works with families and their team of advisers in establishing Wills and Trusts designed to streamline probate administration and reduce or eliminate taxes.
Ryan Blodgett serves as legal counsel for trusts and estates large and small, guiding personal representatives and trustees through probate and trust administration processes and in trust or estate disputes in Washington courts. With extensive experience in tax matters, Ryan Blodgett prepares estate tax returns and advises estates and trusts in tax compliance matters before the IRS and the WA Department of Revenue.
Ryan Blodgett most enjoys spending time with his family, exploring the Pacific Northwest, and playing the guitar.